WiFi Rescue Program
Managed WiFi for Apartments & MDU Properties
Frictionless Onboarding + Fanatical Support = #KickAssWiFi
Does your WiFi need a lifeline? Dojo Networks® can help.
Some of our best partners have started as WiFi rescue projects. Their property had great internet infrastructure, but poor planning and support. We find rescue projects encountering two specific problems. Either they have all the technology and no support OR they have badly installed technology that makes support impossible.
Let our rescue experts transform your WiFi from the ground up.
What is included?
- Diagnostic and evaluation
- Recovery plan
- System integration
- Ongoing monitoring
- Continuing maintenance
Managed WiFi Planning &
If you have invested significantly in your Internet infrastructure and wireless access points but still have poor performance and upset residents, then you may only need a better Managed WiFi provider rather than more technology. You may be able to simply switch vendors and improve your resident experience.
Alternatively, your building may not have the right equipment or wiring to support a modern WiFi experience. Dojo Networks® will come alongside your team and evaluate what is necessary to deliver world-class WiFi to your apartments. Our team will plan a custom solution for your building and provide you with a per-door price that fits the demands of your market.
Regardless the current performance of your WiFi network, if your residents are unhappy with the Internet in your building, it's worth a conversation. Find out if Dojo Networks® can provide you with fanatical support.
What Is the Process?
- Book a Meeting – It all starts with a conversation about how Dojo Networks® can help
- Planning – We will design custom plans to match the correct solution to your needs
- Build – Dojo is focused on a swift buildout with minimal disruption to your residents
- Testing – Our team will test all connections, access points, speed and signal mapping
- Support – We will provide you and your residents with Fanatical Resident Support